Wednesday 5 December 2007

Bumper Stickers

Some more of the bumper stickers I have used on this page - in case you missed some...

An Apple a day keeps Windows away.

When you do a good deed, get a receipt in case heaven is like the Inland Revenue.

Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that.

Jesus loves you. But I'm his favorite.

Does anal retentive have a hyphen?

Resistance is futile (if > 1 ohm)

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

I'm Canadian. It's like being American, but without the gun.

My wife says I should get up and go to work, but the voices in my head say I should stay home and clean my guns.

If there is no God, who always pops up that next Kleenex?

Lawyers have feelings too (allegedly).

Warning: Dates on calendar are closer than they appear.

Time is what keeps everything from happening at once

Practice safe lunch: Use a condiment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scriptor S. I have a confession. I sometimes have unsafe lunches. Please come over to my blog and do my quiz before it's too late. The more the merier, bring all your mates.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive