Saturday 31 May 2008

Salar Salmon


I like smoked salmon. But it was only the other day when GB served it as a starter that I realised I had never had real smoked salmon before. This came from the Salar Smokehouse on South Uist and was absolutely delicious. I have never tasted salmon so good before.



At Salar Smokehouse the team use the finest ingredients including superior quality Scottish salmon from RSPCA Freedom Food approved farms, salt and seasoned oak chippings, to make their delicious Salar Flaky Smoked Salmon. A favourite witb Rick Stein the smokehouse has won lots of awards for its flaky smoked salmon and whether you want it for a starter or a main course I can thoroughly recommend you try it. It can be ordered direct from the smokehouse via their website and sent to anywhere in the world. Delivery to the rest of the UK usually takes between one and three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive