Thursday 26 June 2008

It’s Raining



It’s raining here. But not at Wimbledon. That means I don’t feel guilty ignoring the garden and watching the tennis instead. I’ve only watched three and a bit matches so far and already I’m hooked again for another year.



Marat Safin turned back the clock on Wednesday and handed third-seeded Novak Djokovic an early exit. Even more exciting Ana Ivanovic survived a marathon match against Nathalie Dechy to advance to the third round. It took nearly two and a half hours but Ivanovic escaped with a 6-7 (2-7), 7-6 (7-3), 10-8 victory to keep her shot at back-to-back Grand Slam singles titles alive. Andy Murray has just won through and now Kudryavtseva is beating Maria Sharapova by one set... Yes, I'm definitely hooked for another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive