Thursday 25 September 2008

Cryptozoology


I have mentioned before my interest in the finding of new animal species and those which were previously thought to be extinct. The blog “Free your Imagination” is ideal for keeping up-to-date with the new / re-discovered species and The Olive-backed Forest Robin (Stiphrornis pyrrholaemus) from Gabon and the discovery of the smallest of the world’s 3,100 snake species (Leptotyphlops carlae) in Barbados are the two latest postings.


However, I don’t recall mentioning my interest in cryptozoology. For an article on cryptozoology see The Editorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive