Thursday 6 November 2008

Older than I feel (and that's saying something)

A website I visited recently invited me to put in my birthday and promptly spewed out this lot:-

You were born on a Saturday.
Your star sign is Libra.
Your birthstone is Opal or Tourmaline.
The season was Autumn.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Ox.
The US President was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The UK Prime Minister was Clement Attlee (Labour).
You are 59 years 0 months 14 days old.
It is 351 days until your next birthday.
In dog years you are 413 years old.
You are 21,564 days old.
You are approximately 517,556 hours old.
You are approximately 1,863,201,186 seconds old.


Gosh, where did those half a million hours go?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive