Wednesday 26 November 2008

Threadless



I never cease to be amazed at where I end up on the Internet. 0ne of the reasons I meander around is that I watch TV on the computer screen so the other night, for example, I watched Eggheads, Strictly – It Takes Two and a football match (yes, Steve, i know that makes me a moron) and while doing so I played on the computer. One of the sites I came across was a T-shirt shop called Threadless. They have some fine T-shirts but unfortunately the cost of three T-shirts is doubled when you add the postage from the USA. Not the shop’s fault but it does make buying them here impossibly expensive.

Here are a few of their latest designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive