Saturday 4 April 2009

And now I'm it

The girl who wears my shoes – well, not actually mine – hers; otherwise known as Tricia from California, has tagged me. The rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
List six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your blog and link to them.
Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So here are my six random things:-

(1) I buy a random numbered lottery ticket twice a week. I have yet to win a million (or anything!)
(2) I prefer tea if Jo is making it and coffee if I am.
(3) My birthday was the title of a 1998 film starring Mark Boone Junior and Michael Paré.
(4) I only watch about one film a year – perhaps not even that. In 1991 I watched ‘Steel Magnolias’. This century I have watched ‘The Hours’ and ‘Love Actually’.
(5) My first love was a girl named Ilona and we were about eight years old – She hardly knew I existed. (Pause for audience to say ‘Aaahhh!’)
(6) I have seen 39 species of British butterfly in the wild and a further two in captivity. Out of a total of around 60 British species that’s not too bad. What is even more satisfying is that I have photographed all bar two of the species I have seen.

I don’t mind being tagged but am always a bit reticent about tagging others so I shall dodge that bit. But, if anyone wants to write six random things about themselves in the comments (or on their blog and link to the comments) I would welcome it.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you'll expound on #'s 2 & 6 in future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting list. I hope you win the lottery. I rarely tag anyone; I usually just do it the way you did. I can't say why I did this time, but thanks for being so nice about playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's not much to say about number two, Shabby Girl. I simply cannot make decent tea. I always used to use a teapot which was OK if I knew the teapot and always had the same tea but Jo makes it a mug with any old tea bag and still seems to get it as I like it every time.
    As for Jo's coffee - the least said the better!!!
    I shall be happy to do a posting about butterflies - it doesn't take much asking for me to bore folk for hours on the subject.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive