Saturday 11 April 2009

Flies


I have never been fly fishing and I wouldn't know where to begin but I do love the flies that people use. I have always fancied making some. Who knows, one day maybe I will learn how to do it.


These flies were in a small box that I bought at an antiques fair (or was it a flea market???) last year when in Ruthin with GB. I wanted to take a good look at them and photograph them and was reasoanbly sure I could sell them on at a small profit in the Birkenhead flea market (which I did).

2 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about fishing either, but the flies are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they beautiful?
    As a kid, I rememeber going into the sporting goods department of this big store with my father and spending a lot of time inspecting the fishing flies. I could probably spend just as much time today.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive