Sunday 21 June 2009

103 Good Things

I have started another new blog which folk are welcome to visit but those who travel along from day to day on Rambles from My Chair will have no need. I propose to use the new postings as ordinary Rambles postings but store them in this separate blog so that they all end up together. Does that make sense to you? I know what I mean so I'll try to explain it better.

Tomorrow I shall be putting on Rambles a post about Books. This will also be on my new Blog "103 Good Things". Sometime, probably way in the future I shall post on Rambles about Embroidery. That will also go onto 103 Good Things. So I shall end up with a blog of 103 good things but all the entries will at some stage have been postings on Rambles. So that has been a long-winded way of saying you can ignore the new blog.

 

4 comments:

  1. Books and embroidery - I'll be back to read about them.
    I've never really enjoyed quilt art - scenes in fabric. I like my quilts to be functional - over me at night, a bag for daily use, a chair pad. I did enjoy the paintings that I could see in the gallery photos. I can see why you'd go back there time after time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your embroidery. By the way, I really like your signature at the end of your posts! A little flair goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Cynthia. I think that's a very appropriate response to my weird non-post!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive