Sunday 11 October 2009

Award For Photographic Excellence



Each Sunday I give an award to one of my favourite blogging photographers. The award is in no particular order so please don't feel left out if others precede you! The recipient is welcome to display the award on their blog but is equally welcome not to do so. There is no passing on or writing deep secrets necessary. It is simply an acknowledgement from me of how much I have appreciated the person’s photographs.

And today's Photographic Excellence Award goes to Heather in Vermont.
Heather’s blog – Simply Joyful Photos – is full of pictures that capture the beauty of her world. I also love the quoitations that Heather finds to accompany her photos; like "A smile appeared upon her face as if she'd taken it directly from her handbag and pinned it there". ~Loma Chandler.

Heather is also the instigator and manager of ‘Soaring through the world in pictures’ which has brought so many other excellent photographers to my attention.

So Heather deserves this award twice over – firstly for the quality of her delightful pictures and secondly for encouraging others to share their photos right across the world. Thank you, Heather.




 

4 comments:

  1. I am blessed by you, my friend, once again. Thank you for sharing this with the world, CJ Edwards...one who also takes wonderful photos!!

    I am honored. VERY much ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive