Monday 26 October 2009

Happy Monday - An Inspiration

As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference"

In the world. It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable

Achievements of other "seniors" who have found the courage to take on challenges

That would make many of us wither. Harold Sclumberg is such a person.



Ralph says, "I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired'?

Well... I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background.

And one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Scotch, and margaritas into urine.

I'm pretty damn good at it, too!!"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive