Monday 11 January 2010

Happy Monday - And the moral is - stay sober

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Innovative
2. Preliminary
3. Proliferation
4. Cinnamon

THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Specificity
2. Anti-constitutionalistically
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
4. Transubstantiate

THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I'm married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Taco Bell ? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight ?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.

7 comments:

  1. Wouldn't know John, I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO funny!! I laughed out loud! have a great night..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That is sooo funny! I like #6. Yes, I did do karaoke, one time, on a cheap cruise ship, after a couple of glasses of wine, I didn't drink wine then, during heavy seas. It was AWFUL! Hahahhhaahhhhaahhhhhaa.
    So very glad that the word specificity was not one of the words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you live with the species, teenager?

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy start to the week thanks SS!!

    saz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you have defined it well! I can always quit if it gets that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How bout just any form of "no". That's always the word at beginnning of sentences I forget how to use when I drink. "No more, thanks." "No, I don't want you to rub my back." of "No, you can't stay..." Unfortuantely, the adage that guides when I drink is "If some is good, more is better."

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive