Monday 30 May 2011

Alive and well and living on Merseyside

Yes, I'm still alive and well and living on Merseyside. I'm not quite sure why but life just seems far too busy to be blogging at the moment. So what have I been doing? Answer - I haven't a clue - perhaps you can tell me!


Ten days ago Jo and I went into North Wales to look at Kingswod Colomendy where she is holding a residential weekend for her students.



We stopped off for lunch in Mold. I'm not sure what these masks represent but Theatre Clwyd is just up the road a mile or so.



The Meet 'n' Eat is highly recommended!



We had a coffee at Loggerhgeads on the way back. Don't you just love these loo signs!


I've got hundreds of photos of the garden needing sorting. I don't really know where to start so I'll settle for a Petunia in a hanging basket for the moment.


No, these aren't out of the garden - they're incredibly realistic artifical flowers that Jo got from Helen and Ian for her birthday.

6 comments:

  1. Miss your regular blogging but good to hear you're keeping busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to hear that you're doing well. I've taken a bit of a leave from blog world, too...needed a break from all of the writing when the semester ended at school and I was fluttering in several other directions!
    Love all the photos. ;^) Especially of the Daisy-head loo signs. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful is your countryside!
    And the artificial flowers are really spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you're alive and well. Sometimes our offline lives demand more time so that our online lives take a back seat for a while; this is a lot healthier than if it were the other way round!
    Those artificial flowers truly look amazingly real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to read you're still alive and well! Now on with the posting :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to have missed wishing Jo a happy birthday on her special day. Hope she had a wonderful day and has a wonderful year.

    Hugs, Canadian Chickadee

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive