Saturday 12 January 2013

Leontien

Leontien's Blog has a new posting  which I reproduce here in full -




"At 12:00 in the afternoon on January 10th the suffering of our spirited, sweet, funny, strong, beloved Leontien ended and she left this world for the next.  It was a peaceful passing, and she was surrounded by her loved ones when she went.  We would like to thank each and every one of you for the support and love that you have sent her and her family through this difficult time.  Words cannot possibly express how much it has meant to her and to each and every one of us.  It is safe to say that Leontien was a true inspiration for many, and it is our hope that she will continue to be so. 


Funeral and viewing arrangements are pending, but we will be sure to post the information when it is all decided upon.

Thank you all so much, and God Bless."

I learned a lot from Leontien and she will certainly continue to be an inspiration to me.

5 comments:

  1. I just discovered about Leontien from Ruth's blog (I think). She was so beautiful. I dedicated one of my doodles to her about a month ago. It was a long trial for her. She had an indomitable spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorrty, Scriptor. It's obvious she meant a great deal to you. xoxox Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. John,
    I am sorry over the loss of your friend.
    I spent a long time reading her blog the past two days. Her death is a great loss to the world, but I am thrilled that she loved the USA so very much. I hope her family takes some comfort from all of the love sent to them from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear of Leontien's passing....may her spirit live on within us, and may she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive